Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coffee Chat


If we were chatting over coffee I'd be sipping from this crazy and cute camera lens mug that showed up in the Saturday afternoon mail delivery...
24-105mm Travel Coffee Mug / Cup / Thermos with Drinking Lid & Quality Stainless Steel Interior



I'd tell you all about the happenings of the last few days.

Saturday evening Ben and I conjured up a spur of the moment date night while Emily was staying over at a friend's house. We decided last minute to go to dinner but just weren't feeling "the usual". After a few minutes of brainstorming we decided upon Thali of India in Corning's Gaffer District. The food was great and it was fun to try something different for a change. (I highly recommend the Tandoori Chicken and a cup of Indian Masala Tea.)

As we were pulling up in front of the restaurant we noticed a vintage/antique shop so we decided to pop in before dinner. If you've ever watched the show American Pickers, that's all I could think of as I browsed. Some of the "vintage" items were things we had in our home when I was growing up. Way to make a girl feel OLD!

After dinner we headed for Barnes and Noble for some browsing in the bargain section. I also found myself flipping through home and decor magazines and doing a little dreaming.

Sunday was a bit of a rest day as a result of the time change. Losing an hour does me in!

Yesterday found me bargain hunting at Kohl's with my mama and today was breakfast with the parents, errands in the pouring rain and an appointment for Em to get her custom ear plugs. Gotta protect those ears and ear tubes come swim season. What better way to do it than in style with some purple and yellow swirl plugs?

And, I'm wrapping up my day heading off to order this...


A Jane Austen Devotional (Devotional Classics Series)

and pre-order this beauty written by an old MOPS friends, Faith.




Who Are All These Children and Why Are They Calling Me Mom?: Embracing the Joyful Mess of Motherhood

I'm pretty sure I'll be stalking the postal carrier in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment