Some days I could let the clutter and chaos consume me but I have to choose my perspective wisely and find the blessings in it all.
- That overflowing laundry basket means we have clothes to wear.
- The pile of shoes by the back door means we have protection for our feet.
- The dirty dishes multiplying in the sink means we have food to eat and our bellies are full.
- The fur that gathers on the rug before the vacuum cleaner is put away means we have furry family members to love and who love us more.
- The stack of bills to pay means we have electricity, heat, a roof over our head, a car to transport us...
- The girl who grows all too quickly before my eyes means I have a daughter to call my own, to love, to inspire...
- The diapers and bottles and tiny hands reaching long after we passed that stage means that a fellow mama trusts me enough to let me guide, love and teach her baby girl while she is off helping to support their family.
- The full boxes on the calendar mean I am living life and have friends and family to live it with.
On the days that it all just seems too much...I need to step back and remember that really, I've just been BLESSED with more than enough.
Linking up with The Gypsy Mama for this week's