Thursday, July 17, 2008

BUZZ!

I used to think that summer vacation was a time for relaxing, but lately I'm becoming convinced otherwise! I am starting to feel a bit like a bee...landing briefly as I buzz from one thing to the next.

Don't get me wrong...it's been a good busy but still just as tiring.

After we returned from our "camping trip" we got right back into the swing of things with church, work, errands, vbs, karate...

Even through these chaotic times, I have been trying to "be still" and spend a few moments reading a good book, praying, thinking of all that I have to be thankful for, etc. and I have noticed it having a positive influence on my attitude about certain things.

I have also been working to get our ladies group back on track and re-connected. We seem to let life get in the way of taking time out to be together and encourage one another. We so need that time with each other and with the Lord. (Last week's meeting was a good one and if we're able to gather tonight I have a feeling that it will be quite meaningful...separate posts to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment