Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What Gabby Wore #1

So after following along for some time with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and her friends/followers as they posted for "What I Wore Wednesday," I have finally broken down and taken a pic of my outfit. Usually I am on the backside of the camera so I was a bit reluctant to do it, but since I broke out of bulky sweaters and jeans today and put on some "cute" clothing, I finally caved in and asked Em to take a few quick snapshots. So here it is...my first What I Wore Wednesday posting...





THE OUTFIT:
Spring Green Sweater with Flower Detail: Merona (Target)
Brown Empire Waist Tank Dress: Merona (Target)
Brown Leggings: Faded Glory (Walmart)
Necklaces: Made by ME (Gabbead Blessings)
Earrings: Gift from my father-in-law from one of his misisons trips to Honduras
Bracelet: Work of Human Hands Fair Trade (Birthday gift from a former co-worker) 
NOT PICTURED: Dark Brown Ballet Flats (My $3 Find on Clearance at Walmart)

And there you have it...What Gabby Wore on Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. so cute!! I am so going to try leggings, so many people are wearing them- I need to just give it a try!

    ReplyDelete