Thursday, March 24, 2011

Under the Weather

I know, I know. A big blog absence again. I have been a bit under the weather (literally and figuratively). Going through a little phase of being "down in the dumps", dealing with my sinus infection, sick child, snow days...I was starting to grumble a bit and decided to take my late grandmother's advice...
"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all." So, with that in mind, I've taken a break and kept my mouth shut for fear of boring and/or irritating you all with my complaints and ungrateful attitude.

Even though my sinuses are still a mess and there's a fresh bunch of snow on the ground, I am starting to "dig out" of my pit a little bit and I promise that the "happy Gabby" will be back soon with some upbeat posts that all of my readers (if there's any out there) will want to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment