Sunday, March 9, 2008

When is Spring coming?

Oh how we wish Spring would arrive SOON! We are so anxious to be through with sweaters, coats, mittens, hats and all the other items that come along with the cold miserable weather. This winter has seemed exceptionally long as we have had mostly ice and slop rather than nice snow to build snowmen, do snowangels and play in. I long bring my flip-flops out of storage and take Em out to play. Of course, I'm sure when Spring does arrive I will have a new complaint... MUD!


As much as I gripe about the weather, each season has it's own beauty...the ice that has been coating the trees the last couple of days is actually quite pretty and it is fun to listen to the "crinkling" sound of the iced trees as the wind blows.


Here are some photos that Ben and I took from the backyard after church today...






No comments:

Post a Comment