Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thirteen to Thirteen: Day 4

Lesson #4:

You can do anything you set your mind to! Nothing is impossible!

There is little in life as awesome as watching your child setting a goal and remaining determined until they achieve it.

About 5 months into my pregnancy, an ultrasound predicted I was going to be the mama of a girl. As comes with the territory, my mind turned to all things frilly and pink. Never once did I imagine that I would be cheering her with damp eyes as her Tae Kown Do instructor tied a black belt around her waist!

I saw her set her mind on reaching that milestone and watched as she followed through and pressed on to make it. It wasn't easy, but she stuck with it and met the goal she had set for herself.

Emily Claire, you will go great places! Your determination is inspiring!




No comments:

Post a Comment