Monday, October 3, 2011

NOT Me!

Since MckMama has brought back her Not Me Monday I thought it would be fun to do my own and link up. So here goes...

I MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT neglect my blog again for more than 2 months...
I did NOT hit the snooze on my alarm multiple times this morning...
I did NOT steal my daughters lunchable out of the fridge because I didn't feel like eating my own lunch...
I did NOT drive through fast food with the sole purpose of getting a diet coke because I was too lazy to go to the grocery store...
I am NOT tempted to agree to my daughter's request for take out again...
I did NOT forget to get hubby a card for our anniversary tomorrow...
and I am NOT typing this one handed while I hold the sleeping baby I am taking care of just because she is warm, snuggly and I totally miss the baby days!

Nope...NOT ME! :)

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. I've been neglecting my blog, too.
    It happens.
    And I so, so miss those snuggly baby days. My youngest is three already and I baby her so much. Because....I miss having a "baby". For many years I have had a baby on my hip...and now, my baby is getting too big for my hip. I rarely carry her around anymore. I miss that.
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom
    I'm a new follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete