Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Virtual Coffee

Another fun link up. This time it's Virtual Coffee with Lucky Number 13.

If we were really having coffee together on this autumn morning, I would ask you to meet me at a cute cafe so we could chat over a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  But since there isn't really any great cafes nearby, I didn't get a chance to invite you and I am waiting for the little 6 month old sweetie pie that I am babysitting, I am drinking my Folger's coffee just plain black in a quiet (for the moment) house.

Back to the what if...

We're sitting in comfy chairs at the cafe with the amazing aroma of fall wafting from my cup as I sip my Pumpkin Spice Latte and tell you that:

Emily is doing amazing in the 5th grade. I think the transition to Intermediate School was most likely more difficult for mama than it was her. She's made new friends, is getting good grades and is happy.

That as I type this our furry baby that we adopted this summer is walking on my keyboard purring up a storm. "Daisy" the kitten has brought so much love, laughter (and mischief) into our house over the last couple months.

I'd tell you how today is my 14th Wedding Anniversary and reminisce about the special day that I said "I do" to the love of my life, how bummed I am that hubby has to work both his jobs and is gone from 5:30am-8:30pm, but that i am excited for the date day we have planned for Saturday.

I'd tell you how I'm looking forward to baking a cake with my girl to celebrate Nana's (my mom's) birthday tomorrow.

And hopefully I'd be a great friend and I'd sit and listen to whatever you had to tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment