Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Fun New Blog/Project

Last Friday, I was in the spotlight again. Or perhaps it was just the sunlight and 60 degree day!  I admit that as visions of flip flops danced in my head, I got my hopes up that spring was arriving...NOT true. The next day snow returned and I was reminded that it is still very much winter in Upstate New York! In fact, the latest prediction is for a storm that will leave us with 8-12 inches of snow by the end of the day tomorrow! UGH!

Anyway...back to Friday...I had the honor of sharing one of my photographs on a new blog, http://iammorethanjust.blogspot.com/ for the February Theme: Love. I submitted a photo of a creative little love note from Emily...you can view it here. Be sure to check out all the great "Love" photos and if you desire, get out your camera and get your submisison ready for the March Theme: Survivor. I am planning to continue participating in this fun project. It's neat to have the monthly theme for some ideas to put a little creativity and spark into my photographic life! Thanks, Meg for your vision, ambition and efforts in creating this great, new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment