Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another Shot


I don't know how many times I have "started over" here after an absence. When things are good, I get too busy enjoying them to take the time to write. When disappointment rears its ugly head, I fear my words would be a downer and would serve no purpose other than to help wallow in my moment of self-pity. In the in between times, I often feel I have nothing of any "importance" to say.

The time away grows and I feel first off like a failure and secondly that it's too overwhelming to try and catch up with all that has happened. Up until this point, my purpose, vision and the overall "snapshot" of this little space has been blurry. So, I've stepped back, am changing my perspective and am ready to "take another shot." Who knows what might develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment