Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shooting in the Park

OK...CALM DOWN and EXHALE! Not that kind of shooting! PHOTO SHOOT!

One of my favorite gal pals called on this sunny day and asked if I would be willing to conduct a little impromptu photo session of her and her girls in the park. Always up for a date with my camera, some time in the fresh, crisp autumn air, (and perhaps a little housework avoidance), I said, "Sure!"

So, after working this morning and a little lunch date with another two of my favorite girls (Em and my mom), I headed to meet them at the local park.

What a FUN time and gorgeous day!  I think I got some great shots of my friend and her three beautiful girls. Going to sort through them and do a little editing this evening. I can't wait for her to see the final results.

In the process of photographing her youngest (slightly difficult photo subject), one of the scarecrows residing in the park became know as, "George". Not to miss an opportunity for a little silliness, I found my way to the opposite side of the camera lens and posed for photographic proof of my newly formed friendship with "George"...

Love that the flag is in the background since it was taken today, Veteran's Day 2010! Thank you to all who have served our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment