Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

"A MOTHER holds her children's hands for a moment, but their hearts forever."


Although the best gift ever came to me on January 31, 2001...I received some lovely tokens of love and appreciation this mother's day. Emily presented me with an amazing card she had created and a handmade ceramic "Mommy Pot" that was crafted during art class at school. It is absolutely beautiful and will certainly serve its purpose of holding handpicked flowers from the yard. And Ben took me to the garden center to pick out rose bushes. I selected "Garden Party" and a climber...will be sure to post photos of the first blooms!After church we headed to a family cookout with my in-laws...steak & mushrooms, salt potatoes, fresh garden salad and homemade ice cream cake (thanks guys! And Tammy!)While some of the gang played a game of Bocce, I opted for a little R&R on the back deck...



No comments:

Post a Comment