Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Get Real with the inRL Conference

I am thrilled that this April I will be hosting the inRL (In Real Life) Conference. What makes it even more exciting is that women all over the world are able to attend this conference with no trouble and no travel.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to finally have a conference that I can attend. With inRL there is no financial strain (registration is just $10), no packing, no need for gps or an airplane ticket, no need to worry what everyone else will be wearing or the fear of not "fitting in". It's a come as you are party...right where you are! So get real and join me for inRL this spring!

Stop by the inRL site for information, check out the promo video and watch for more details here about how you can join me April 27 and 28 at my host site for some encouragement and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment