Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Fun Little Post About Me

So, since I made my family cry with my post from yesterday and since tomorrow night is my girl's spelling bee, I thought I'd do a fun little ABCs of me post.

Age: 35
Bed: Queen...And there's nothing like being home in my own!
Chore you dislike: Do I have to pick just one? Ok...dishes!
Dogs: Yes. We've got the cutest hound dog....Mojo!
Essential start to your day: Hot shower and a cup of coffee.
Favorite color:Yellow?
Gold or silver: Yes, please! Both! Use to be a gold girl, but finding myself wearing more and more silver.
Height: Just barely 5 foot 0 inches. (Now you know why I have a tall hubby...to reach the top shelves!)
Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Flute, Oboe
Job title: Domestic Diva (aka unemployed wife & mother)
Kids:Love them! Have one very precious daughter, Emily, who I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING!
Live: Still residing in my hometown...bought the house next door to my parents.
Mom's name: Jo Ellen
Nicknames: Boomer (my parents' doing...involved belching and being days old...don't ask!), Gabby, Gabs, Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had Em
Pet peeves: People who stop in the middle of the grocery aisle to visit and "block traffic".
Quote from a movie: "Not now dear, Mommy's in a rage!" from Alpha & Omega:
Righty or lefty: Righty...but I married a lefty!
Siblings: Yes...a big sister.
Time you wake up: Depends...usually for good around 7am on weekdays.
Underwear: A MUST have! Ha!
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts, asparagus, beets...
What makes you run late: Missing items, slow-poke child...
X-rays you've had: Teeth, back (scoliosis), foot...???
Yummy food you make: Homemade mac & cheese
Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes, elephants

And there you have it...some random, fun facts about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment